11.25.2008

Fresh Faces Pt.2

more fresh faces i love love love.


PRIMA J
best song so far:: I GOT YOU; we playd the song in my store but for some reason i cant find it anywhere. not even on limewire. but the song is bomb. 
THE VERONICAS
best song so far:: Everything Im Not && Untouched; love both of the songs cant&&wont choose which one i like better.
TEYANA TAYLOR
best song so far:: Goggle Me; nice sing-a-long
DEAR JAYNE
best song so far:: Rain ft. J.Holiday; intro beat is bomb to me. =]
MILLIONIARES
best song so far:: I Move it; haha super dorky song. the first couple of lines are so me.
THE KALI GIRLS
best song so far:: Forget You; my current anthem [someone i need to forget =/ ]
LIL JACKIE
best song so far:: The World Should Revolve Around Me; the title speaks for itself. lol
THE MAINE
best song so far:: Into Your Arms; soft rock, love the lyrics
HYPER CRUSH
best song so far:: Shes A Freak; funky beat
ASIA CRUISE
best song so far:: boyfriend
CURRENSY
best song so far::Flight Attendant;love the old school beat


No comments: